We know you value your privacy, and so do we.
Because your privacy is absolutely important to us, we at Faith Ministry respect the following principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- Your personal information will only be used by us or on our behalf and is never made available to third parties for commercial purposes.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Staff, Volunteers & Donors
Faith Ministry keeps data on staff, volunteers and donors, in addition to those who visit our website or social media. This includes information such as name, email, mailing address and telephone numbers. This data is collected by you providing this information directly or through your mission work group or church; by your participation in one of our programs, such as signing up to sponsor through our scholarship program; or by you signing up for our newsletter.
We use this data to:
- Keep you updated about the work Faith Ministry is doing
- Keep records of Faith Ministry’s programs in Reynosa, Miguel Alemán and Naranjito
- Send you relevant information about an upcoming volunteer trip or follow up after
- Ask for financial donations to support Faith Ministry’s work and mission
- Acknowledge and thank you for your donations to Faith Ministry
We use third parties to maintain and store our databases securely, and we can provide a list of these parties on request.
Protection & Security
Faith Ministry has security measures in place to protect your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. Your personal information and data is only available to employees, our Board of Directors and those who work on our behalf. We will never use your data except for the purposes for which they were obtained.
Like most website operators, Faith Ministry collects non-personally-identifying information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use our website.
View, Change or Delete Your Data
At any time, you can request access to the information we have stored about you, as well as change it or delete it, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or sending us snail mail at:
PO Box 756
McAllen, TX 78505
Changes to This Policy