Are you interested in spending more than a week down here in Mexico? Then our summer volunteer program is for you!
As a summer volunteer, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of activities. You’ll be helping with the mission work groups that come down to work, but you can also work with the kids in our nutrition program, teach English classes, or do something that uses your unique skills and talents.
To apply, send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed application (download application here)
- A recent photo
- A brief statement of faith
- A letter of recommendation
We’ll take care of:
- Transportation across the border and around Mexico
- Some meals (your lunch/dinner will be covered when teams are in town)
You are responsible for:
- Your transportation to McAllen, TX
- Breakfast and some meals (you’ll have the opportunity to go to the grocery store for anything you need)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must stay for a minimum of two weeks
Contact Colleen at email@example.com with any questions you have!