Are you a high school graduate or college student and interested in spending more than a week down here in Mexico? Then our summer volunteer intern program is for you!
As a summer intern, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of activities. You’ll be helping with the mission work groups that come down to work, but you can also work with the kids in our nutrition program, teach English classes, or do something that uses your unique skills and talents.
HOW TO APPLY
The 2018 summer season is from June 2 to August 4. Applications are due by Monday, April 30.
Send the completed application and the following documents to email@example.com:
- Recent photo
- Brief statement of faith
- Letter of recommendation
WE TAKE CARE OF:
- Transportation across the border and around Mexico
- Most meals (your lunch/dinner will be covered when teams are in town)
- Your flight/transportation to McAllen, TX
- Breakfast and some meals (you’ll have the opportunity to go to the grocery store for anything you need)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must stay for a minimum of two weeks or a maximum of 9 weeks
- Must sign volunteer covenant upon acceptance into program