Are you a high school graduate or college student and interested in spending more than a week down here in Mexico? Then our summer volunteer intern program is for you!
As a summer intern, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of activities. You’ll be helping with the mission work groups that come down to work, but you can also work with the kids in our nutrition program, teach English classes, or do something that uses your unique skills and talents.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for the 2019 summer season are now closed. Check back for information about summer 2020!
- You cannot save and return to the application, so make sure you have all the information you need before you begin.
- In addition to submitting the online application, you will also need to have a letter of reference sent on your behalf. This can be written by a youth pastor, supervisor, adult family friend, etc.; it can be sent to Colleen Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE TAKE CARE OF:
- Transportation across the border and around Mexico
- Most meals (your lunch/dinner will be covered when teams are in town)
- Your flight/transportation to McAllen, TX
- Breakfast and some meals (you’ll have the opportunity to go to the grocery store for anything you need)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must stay for a minimum of three weeks (or a maximum of 10 weeks)
- Must sign intern covenant upon acceptance into program