As many of you know, 2019 will be Faith Ministry’s 25th year of service on the border in Mexico. As we approach this important anniversary year, we are thinking of ways to reflect on the past 25 years and how we can tell the story of Faith Ministry to others. And here’s where we need your help.
We want your photos & videos from years past, & we want your favorite Mexico stories!
Here’s how you can share:
Email your stories (either as an email message or an attached Word document) to email@example.com.
- Please include your name, the year(s) you came, and your church/group name and city/state (the group you came on the trips with).
- You can include up to 2-3 photos that accompany your story.
Photos & Videos
We’d love to see any photos and/or videos from 1994 to 2014 (though if you have any special photos from the past few years, feel free to share).
Note: You’ll need a Google account to share. If you don’t have one, you can create one here.
- Organize your old photos/videos on your computer in folders named by the year they were taken (ex: “1997”). If you have hard copies, you can either scan them to your computer or contact Colleen to figure out a way to share.
- Go to Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/drive).
- At the top of the left column, click “+ New” and choose the first item, “Folder.”
- Name your folder with your name, your church/group’s name and city/state (ex: “Colleen Cook – Grace Church, Raleigh NC”). Use the church/group name you were part of at the time. Click “Create.”
- Double click your named folder to open it.
- To add your folder of photos from your computer, either drag and drop the folder onto the open Google folder or click “+ New” in the upper left column, choose the third item, “Folder Upload” and select your folder from your computer.
- Continue uploading your “YEAR” folders until they are all in your Google folder.
- Once you’ve finished, click on the name of your Google folder at the top of the page. In the dropdown menu, select the third item, “Share.”
- Enter “firstname.lastname@example.org” and click “Send.”
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Colleen. Thank you!