CELEBRATE OUR 25TH ANNIVERSARY WITH US!
Join us in Reynosa on Saturday, October 19, to celebrate Faith Ministry’s 25 years of making a difference on the border! We’ll reflect on the impact of the ministry, honor the memory of our beloved founder Deantin, rejoice over what’s to come, and have a ton of fun.
Can you come celebrate with us? Click here for the information you need.
Can’t come, but want to get involved? Click here to find out how.
WE’RE EXCITED TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU!
FIRST STEP, RSVP!
Please let us know if you are planning to attend by emailing Colleen at firstname.lastname@example.org! It will be very helpful to us to know how many people are coming into town so that we can plan transportation and other logistics accordingly.
If you are bringing more than just yourself, please let us know how many people will be coming with you.
FIESTA DATE, TIME & LOCATION
The fiesta will be held on Saturday, October 19, 2019, from 11am to 2pm, outdoors at our Naranjito complex in Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico.
GETTING HERE & WHERE TO STAY
- Plan to arrive into the McAllen or Harlingen airport by Friday, October 18, and leave on Sunday, October 20. (Note: if you cannot arrive into McAllen until Saturday, you will not be able to attend the fiesta.)
- We will not be using our facilities in Reynosa to house people, so we recommend the following arrangements for Friday and Saturday nights:
GETTING TO THE FIESTA
- There will be two “shuttles” leaving from McAllen to go across the border to the fiesta. They will be leaving early in order for attendees to help us prep the fiesta for the local community. They are tentatively scheduled for:
- 8:00am – Leaving from Melody Lane Christian Renewal Center (2525 W Veterans Blvd, Palmview, TX 78572)
- 8:30am – Leaving from Wingate Hotel (1500 Wichita Ave, McAllen, TX 78503)
LEAVING THE FIESTA
- The fiesta will end around 2pm, and the “shuttle” vans will take attendees back across to McAllen.
- Keep in mind: the wait times at the border to return to the U.S. have been very long, ranging from one to four hours, so be prepared for a potentially long wait.
- Don’t forget your passport!
WE APPRECIATE YOU!
We know that coming down for the weekend is a sacrifice of your time and money, and we appreciate the effort that you are making to celebrate this momentous occasion with us! We can’t wait!
CAN’T COME? YOU CAN STILL SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!
If you can’t make it to the 25th anniversary fiesta, you can still show your support by financially donating to the celebration! We plan to have lots of activities, music, and food for the local community and our U.S. attendees, so if you would like to help us make that happen, donate below or send a check payable to Faith Ministry to PO Box 756, McAllen, TX 78505 (write “25th fiesta” in the memo). We appreciate your support!
FOLLOW ALONG ON FIESTA DAY!
On the day of the fiesta, we hope to be able to livestream the event on our Facebook page, so stay tuned for that! We’ll also be posting to our Instagram throughout the day, so follow along and feel like you are right there celebrating with us!